new auth plugin : HTPASSWD

Hi xmlBlaster's users !

I've just try to package my little auth plugin : htpasswd.
It following the htpasswd method from Apache and other web server.
It's not a performante method, but very usefull because very simple, to use when managing
10 xmlBlaster users.

unpack file htpassword.tar.gz in folder :
xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/authentication/plugins/

then build xmlBlaster.

then follow instruction in the README file :
xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/authentication/plugins/htpasswd/README

Cyrille.

--
 Cyrille / Ktaland

-      http://www.ktaland.com/
- Pour votre MAC: http://TOUSOFT.COM/

Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica |
NSA