Re: how to start/stop a distant xmlBlaster server ?

Cyrille,

OK, just to make some noise and to show there are people reading ;-)

did you try nohup?
nohup runs a command immune to hangups, with output to a non-tty (under
Unix)

Do you need to start and stop independently from a reboot, if not, check
the rcfiles in /sbin/init.d or /etc/init.d (depending on your
distribution) to start xmlBlaster right after reboot and stop it before
shutdown. (sorry, but this is for Unix only as well)

Best regards

Heinrich

PS, I will be away from my PC till nov, 27th