about 'Java Implementation Of Crypt' (htpasswd auth plugin)

Hello JF,
and Thanx for your great Java page !
I' downloaded jcrypt. It's working fine.

So I would like to use it in an open source project.
May I ????

Project is xmlBlaster.org, a Message Oriented Middleware. It use plugin
for many fonctionnalities.
So I've just developped an Authentification Plugin which implement
htpasswd like authentification.
That's need a crypt like method. Yours is the One !
;o)

Cyrille.

PS : my plugin is not yet in the xmlBlaster's distribution. I've to make
my source code correspond with the design guide line and testsuite of da
project ;o{ much more work to do.