Re: new auth plugin : HTPASSWD

Cyrille Giquello wrote:

Hi xmlBlaster's users !

I've just try to package my little auth plugin : htpasswd.
It following the htpasswd method from Apache and other web server.
It's not a performante method, but very usefull because very simple, to use when managing
10 xmlBlaster users.

unpack file htpassword.tar.gz in folder :
xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/authentication/plugins/

then build xmlBlaster.

then follow instruction in the README file :
xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/authentication/plugins/htpasswd/README

Yeah, it just runs smart and fine.

I have commited it to cvs and announced it on our homepage!

thanks,

Marcel

-- Marcel Ruff mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/ http://www.xmlBlaster.org