Re: how to start/stop a distant xmlBlaster server ?

Ok,
found. sorry for list noise ;o)

For starting :

    jaco .... xmlBlaster.jar -useKeyboard false &

so no keyboard and running in background. No cpu use for nothing.

For stopping :

    kill <processid>

is right caucht by xmlBlaster, so it is quitting cleanly ;o)

Cyrille to Cyrille ;o)

PS : in few days there will be only Me on sometime Marcel in that list ;o{