Re: [xmlblaster] debugging Firebird storage

On 11 Oct 2006 at 16:53, Michele wrote:

Thanks for your work, but:

> and add:
>
> Security.Client.DefaultPlugin=ldap,1.0

> This way clients will take the ldap as the default.

How is that going to work? Isn't this a setting that effects java clients running on
the local machine using the same properties file?

I am using Python as the client, on remote machines. I was under the impression
that all Client settings in the properties files only effects local java clients that use
the same properties file. Which, I am not..

?

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com