Re: [xmlblaster] debugging Firebird storage

Hi Brad,
the configuration is currently a little odd but I tested it and it works:

Change your xmlBlaster.properties to be the following:

Comment out ALL Security.Server.Plugin* besides the following:
Security.Server.Plugin[ldap][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.authentication.plugins.ldap.Manager

Comment out the following:
# NONE switches off security checks in passwd file:
#Security.Server.Plugin.htpasswd.secretfile=NONE

Uncomment the following even if you are *NOT* using htpasswd and make
sure the xmlBlaster.htpasswd is empty (this way nobody will be
authenticated with this Plugin which currently is the default one).

Security.Server.Plugin.htpasswd.secretfile=${user.home}${file.separator}xmlBlaster.htpasswd
#Security.Server.Plugin.htpasswd.allowPartialUsername=false

Comment out the htpasswd :
#Security.Client.DefaultPlugin=htpasswd,1.0

and add:

Security.Client.DefaultPlugin=ldap,1.0

This way clients will take the ldap as the default.

I tested it right now and it works. In the future we may change the
configuration to make it more simple: I did'nt get it myself anymore ;)

Regards
Michele