Re: [xmlblaster] debugging Firebird storage

On 11 Oct 2006 at 16:15, Michele wrote:

> Nothing odd with a): if the server offers different authorization
> methods it is a nice feature. b) of course shall not be required. The
> hot potato at the moment is the fact that clients are allowed to log
> in even if 'simple' is not activated on the server side. I am looking
> at this issue right now and will come back.

What would work for me is  at type="default" and let the server config determine
what method "default" is.

I could get by with htpasswd now, but need to be able to move to ldap in the near
future. I cannot redeploy client code when the changover to ldap occurs, and I do
not trust my client machines.. :-(

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com