Re: RE: [xmlblaster] vb.net and activex dll

Hi Robert,

when am back at home i'll try it with a newer JDK 1.5

If you call

  build c

you get a xmlBlasterClientC.dll

if you call

  build cpp

you get a xmlBlasterClient.dll   (for C++)

You need to edit build.properties first to adjust your environment, see
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.c.socket.html
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.cpp.html
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.cpp.compile.html

The next steps to create an ActiveX component should be staight forward
for a Windows programmer ... :-),

Marcel