Re: [xmlblaster] Ldbc

Michele Laghi wrote:
Hi Peter,
I have looked at the code and in fact it should be possible to implement all in one single common code by adding two more configuration parameters.

Paring the mapping should be possible after some code modification (the ',' inside a mapping should not break in future)

Before I start however I want to make sure the current code works. I tested the ldbc with postgres and there is one only error in the testsuite. It fails when making the request in peekBySamePriority when 12 entries in the queue and 4 entries expected to be peeked. The statement:

"SELECT * from TEST_ENTRIES where queueName='callback_QueuePluginpeekMsg' and nodeId='xmlBlaster' and prio=(select max(prio) from TEST_ENTRIES where queueName='callback_QueuePluginpeekMsg' AND nodeId='xmlBlaster') ORDER BY dataId ASC"

with the error

[Nov 18, 2003 10:05:08 PM TRACE LdbcPreparedQuery] Constructor. SQLException: 37000

Any idea about the cryptic 37000 ?

It means the ldbc parser failed from memory. The extra () around the query in a query. I may have to break that query up into two. I am testing now with the () removed. This may break the sql as well.

I think I forgot to resolve this in my haste.

I should not have such big breaks away from coding :)