[xmlblaster] Ldbc

Greetings

Have uploaded the Ldbc stuff...

I ran a few more tests yesterday and today...
I think I have a problem with one topic test.
testVolatile...

I have no doubt it will need some more work...

I already need to add a couple of notes to the ldbc requirement...

(1) JDK 1.4 only.
(2) No Oracle support in ldbc.jar

I think I need some Oracle files to compile Oracle support into the ldbc driver.

As you will see the code is virtually identical to the commontable plugin. The part I am not 100% sure of is the routine to delete stuff.

ldbc does not support cascade delete so I added some code and am not sure I am deleting enough...

Regards