Re: [xmlblaster] MySQL Bugs

Hi Peter,
yes it seems there is something in the statement

select max(prio) from TEST_ENTRIES where queueName='callback_QueuePluginpeekMsg'

which mySQL does not understand. Is it again some conflict with upper/lower case in the column names or in the SQL keywords, the quotes in the strings or is it the max() function which mySQL does not understand ? Could you make the select statement manually using the command line tools ?

Regards
Michele

Peter Bennett wrote:
Greetings

Is this meant to happen?

Class org.xmlBlaster.test.classtest.AllTests

testPeekMsg
Failure

I_QueueTest.peekMsg(callback:QueuePlugin/peekMsg)[org.xmlBlaster.util.queue.jdbc.JdbcQueueCommonTablePlugin]: Exception thrown: XmlBlasterException errorCode=[resource.db.unknown] serverSideException=false node=[xmlBlaster] location=[JdbcManagerCommonTable.getEntriesBySamePriority] message=[An unknown error with the backend database using JDBC occurred : java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation, message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select max(prio) from TEST_ENTRIES where queueName='callback_QueuePluginpeekMsg'' at line 1"]

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: I_QueueTest.peekMsg(callback:QueuePlugin/peekMsg)[org.xmlBlaster.util.queue.jdbc.JdbcQueueCommonTablePlugin]: Exception thrown: XmlBlasterException errorCode=[resource.db.unknown] serverSideException=false node=[xmlBlaster] location=[JdbcManagerCommonTable.getEntriesBySamePriority] message=[An unknown error with the backend database using JDBC occurred : java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation, message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select max(prio) from TEST_ENTRIES where queueName='callback_QueuePluginpeekMsg'' at line 1"] at org.xmlBlaster.test.classtest.queue.I_QueueTest.peekMsg(I_QueueTest.java:605)

at org.xmlBlaster.test.classtest.queue.I_QueueTest.testPeekMsg(I_QueueTest.java:444)

1.745

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://www.geocities.com/laghi2000
http://www.xmlBlaster.org