Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster in the real world

I have written a proposal yesterday but it apparently got lost in the email jungle. I wanted to suggest more or less what Michael also suggessted. I think it would even be better if such a "references" page would be mantained by the users themselves with a tool like wiki. Marcel told me omniorb are doing it that way. Here the link to such a page:

http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/WhoIsUsingOmniorb

We could the same approach.

Michele