Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster in the real world

I'm in the same position for our R&D project.
It would certainly help to know
 a) who is using xmlblaster
 b) what are the main differences to JMS (JBOSS) - I did find a
 partial list on the xmlblaster website and in a set of powerpoint
 slides, but it would be interesting to extend it (especially with the
 new xmlblaster capabilities recently added)

Would it be possible to include a list of project / companies using
xmlblaster up on the website (sort of like at the www.jacorb.org) ?

Michael

--
matighet at bbn.com   BBN Technologies