Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster in the real world

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Michael Atighetchi wrote:

> I'm in the same position for our R&D project.
> It would certainly help to know
>  a) who is using xmlblaster
>  b) what are the main differences to JMS (JBOSS) - I did find a
>  partial list on the xmlblaster website and in a set of powerpoint
>  slides, but it would be interesting to extend it (especially with the
>  new xmlblaster capabilities recently added)
>
> Would it be possible to include a list of project / companies using
> xmlblaster up on the website (sort of like at the www.jacorb.org) ?

It is certainly not a technical problem to provide such a list on the
webserver.
And it is certainly not a problem to add a typical success story board.

One the one hand, every (xmlBlaster) user has to decide on its own to
offer the story and its use case.
There are quite a few installations in commercial environments, but I'm
not entiteled to publish them.

One the other hand I'm not sure if we need to beg for usage of xmlBlaster.
I like and agree with the thoughts of Peter Bennett which came yesterday
in this thread.

cheers

Heinrich