[xmlblaster] FailSafe error

Hello,

I launch a client in fail safe mode with a public sessionID.

After, I launch XMLBlaster. (All my processes are in the same host)

The method reachedalive is called.
In this method, I test if I have to reinitialize the subscribeOids by
checking the returnQos.
(returnQos.isReconnected()). Strangely, it returns false.

But it works, and all seems OK.

But, if a stop Xmlblaster and I relaunch it. The method is again called.
But, unfortunately, the test returnQos.isReconnected () is always false. But
now my client did not receive
anymore messages. If I force the subscribe, I get the error message:

[Apr 4, 2003 9:06:23 PM INFO  Authenticate] Reconnected with given
publicSession
Id to '/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10'.
[Apr 4, 2003 9:06:28 PM INFO
DeliveryConnectionsHandler-callback:/node/xmlBlast
er/client/XRO-agent/10] Shutting down callback connection
'CbDeliveryConnection-
callback:/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10' because of new configuration.
[Apr 4, 2003 9:06:28 PM INFO
SessionInfo-/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10]
Successfully reconfigured callback address with new settings, other
reconfigurat
ions are not yet implemented
[Apr 4, 2003 9:06:28 PM INFO  Authenticate] Reconnected with given
publicSession
Id to '/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10'.
[Apr 4, 2003 9:06:34 PM INFO
DeliveryConnectionsHandler-callback:/node/xmlBlast
er/client/XRO-agent/10] Shutting down callback connection
'CbDeliveryConnection-
callback:/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10' because of new configuration.
[Apr 4, 2003 9:06:34 PM INFO
SessionInfo-/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10]
Successfully reconfigured callback address with new settings, other
reconfigurat
ions are not yet implemented

And the methods reachedAlive and reachedPolling are successively called
endless.

Thanks,

Xav.