Re: [xmlblaster] FailSafe error

Xavier Roques wrote:
Hello,

I launch a client in fail safe mode with a public sessionID.

After, I launch XMLBlaster. (All my processes are in the same host)

The method reachedalive is called. In this method, I test if I have to reinitialize the subscribeOids by
checking the returnQos.
(returnQos.isReconnected()). Strangely, it returns false.

But it works, and all seems OK.

But, if a stop Xmlblaster and I relaunch it. The method is again called.
But, unfortunately, the test returnQos.isReconnected () is always false. But
now my client did not receive
anymore messages. If I force the subscribe, I get the error message:

If you stop the xmlBlaster server then it will implicitly unsubscribe (subscriptions are transient) so you will only get the messages which are in the callback queue at that time. If you want the messages you should subscribe again (its OK to suscribe before you restart the server).

[Apr 4, 2003 9:06:23 PM INFO Authenticate] Reconnected with given publicSession Id to '/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10'. [Apr 4, 2003 9:06:28 PM INFO DeliveryConnectionsHandler-callback:/node/xmlBlast er/client/XRO-agent/10] Shutting down callback connection 'CbDeliveryConnection- callback:/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10' because of new configuration. [Apr 4, 2003 9:06:28 PM INFO SessionInfo-/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10] Successfully reconfigured callback address with new settings, other reconfigurat ions are not yet implemented [Apr 4, 2003 9:06:28 PM INFO Authenticate] Reconnected with given publicSession Id to '/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10'. [Apr 4, 2003 9:06:34 PM INFO DeliveryConnectionsHandler-callback:/node/xmlBlast er/client/XRO-agent/10] Shutting down callback connection 'CbDeliveryConnection- callback:/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10' because of new configuration. [Apr 4, 2003 9:06:34 PM INFO SessionInfo-/node/xmlBlaster/client/XRO-agent/10] Successfully reconfigured callback address with new settings, other reconfigurat ions are not yet implemented

And the methods reachedAlive and reachedPolling are successively called endless.

This sounds much like a bug. I think we need to have a look at it.

Saluti
Michele

Thanks,

Xav.

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://www.geocities.com/laghi2000
http://www.xmlBlaster.org