[xmlblaster] address.setXXXXX

I am playing around with HelloWorld6 and trying to set the hostname and
protocol type to what I need. So when I set the type to SOCKET it doesn't
seem to recognize the hostname setting.

         address.setHostname( "some.internal.server" );
         address.setType( "SOCKET" );

[Mar 28, 2003 1:32:17 PM ERROR HelloWorld6] Houston, we have a problem:
errorCode=communication.noConnection message=Socket client connection to
jbwbj11 on port 7607 failed, try options '-socket.hostname <ip> -socket.port
<port>' and check if the xmlBlaster server has loaded the socket driver in
xmlBlaster.properties : java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:
connect

where if I set the hostname and type like this it connects to the correct
server and
         address.setHostname( "some.internal.server" );
         address.setType( "IOR" );

[Mar 28, 2003 1:39:45 PM INFO  CorbaConnection-joe] Accessing xmlBlaster
AuthServer IOR using builtin http connection to some.internal.server:3412

Thanks,
Chris Jones
(806) 349-5775
Atmos Energy Corporation
Amarillo Call Center

"This is a faithful saying and worthy of all
acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I
am chief."  1 Tim 1:15