AW: [xmlblaster] ANNOUNCE xmlBlaster release 0.84

Hi,

I read, that it is intended to implement a (raw?) SNMP interface for the
xmlBlaster.
Actually we work on an JMX interface for the xmlBlaster.
Isn't it better to use an SNMP-Adaptor over JMX than implement a raw SNMP
Adaptor?
What do you think?

Konrad.