Re: [xmlblaster] ANNOUNCE xmlBlaster release 0.84

Konrad Krafft schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I read, that it is intended to implement a (raw?) SNMP
> interface for the
> xmlBlaster.
Nice to hear!
Check xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/enginge/admin
plugins as example how to embed it.

> Actually we work on an JMX interface for the xmlBlaster.
> Isn't it better to use an SNMP-Adaptor over JMX than
> implement a raw SNMP
> Adaptor?
> What do you think?
Yes, but the last time i checked there where only
very expensive SNMP adaptors available.

Keep us informed

Marcel

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/queue.jdbc.html