Re: [xmlblaster] FW: XMLblasterConnection.get

Xavier Roques wrote:

Hi,

Unfortunately, the instance of MessageUnit "XMLblasterConnection.get" is not well initialized. The attribut msgKeyData is not well initialized.
"this.msgKeyData = new MsgKeyData(glob, (org.xmlBlaster.util.key.I_MsgKeyFactory)null, this.xmlKey);"
==> Some fields like the attribute "ContentMime" are not
initialized. Or initialized with their default values.

I think that the "org.xmlBlaster.util.key.I_MsgKeyFactory" parameter should not be null to allow the initialization of the msgKeyData attribute.

Regards,

Xavier.

Hi Xavier,

sorry the late response, i was just too busy.
I'll look at your issue the next days

Marcel