Re: [xmlblaster] FW: XMLblasterConnection.get

Xavier Roques wrote:

Hi,

Unfortunately, the instance of MessageUnit "XMLblasterConnection.get" is not well initialized. The attribut msgKeyData is not well initialized.
"this.msgKeyData = new MsgKeyData(glob, (org.xmlBlaster.util.key.I_MsgKeyFactory)null, this.xmlKey);"
==> Some fields like the attribute "ContentMime" are not
initialized. Or initialized with their default values.

I think that the "org.xmlBlaster.util.key.I_MsgKeyFactory" parameter should not be null to allow the initialization of the msgKeyData attribute.

Regards,

Xavier.

Hi Xavier,

thanks for reporting this bug, it should be fixed now in the current cvs.
Could you please confirm if this fix fixed what you wanted to have fixed?

thanks

Marcel