[xmlblaster] Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Start as NT service added

David R Robison wrote:

I've just checked in some minor modifications to support starting the xmlBlaster
as an NT/2000 service. I incorporated the Java Service Wrapper library from
wrapper.sourceforge.net. I'm still testing the automatic startup for linux.

See the requirements file admin.start.asService for instructions.

David Robison

David,

thank you for this contribution, i have added a link to our news section.

See
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/admin.start.asService.html
to read it directly.

with best regards,