[xmlblaster] Precision Measuring Instruments and Testing Equipments

Dear Madam/Sir,
<BR><BR>
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as the pioneer ISO 9001-2000
Certified Manufacturer and Exportor's of Precision Measuring Instruments
and Testing Equipments in India.
<BR><BR>
We are  engaged in Manufacturing the Mechanical
as well as Electronic Measuring Instruments and Testing Equipments. Our
product range consists of Calibration Instruments like Dial Gauge
Calibration Testers, Torque wrench Testers, Rubber Hardness Tester
Calibrator and Test Equipments like Tensometer, Gear Rolling Tester, Check
Master and many more. Our products are useful in Quality Control/Assurance
Depts and are of great utility to Automobile, Engineering, Forging,
Rubber, Plastic  Industry, Defence Establishments as well as  Technical
Institutes etc.
<BR><BR>
Every out going Instrument supplied by us is accompanied by a Calibration
Certificate traceable to National Standards which is a pre-requisite for
ISO/QS Certification Plan.
<BR><BR>
For more information about our product range, may we request you to visit
our web site www.kudaleinstruments.com
<BR><BR>
Please feel free to contact us for any further information in this
regards, which will be provided promptly.
<BR><BR>
Thanking you,
<BR><BR>
Yours faithfully,<BR><BR>
For KUDALE INSTRUMENTS PVT. LTD,<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>

NARAYAN KULKARNI<BR><BR>
MANAGER EXPORTS
<BR><BR><BR><BR>

Kudale Instruments (P) Ltd. respects your business time & privacy. If
you feel we have caused you any inconvenience, please reply to our email
and let us know

If you want to be removed from the mailing list reply with "Remove" in the
subject line and specify your e-mail address as mentioned in the circular
for faster response to remove. Incase you are using vsnl.com address,
kindly mention both long (xxx at yyy.vsnl.net.in) and short (xxx at vsnl.com)
address to save time.
.

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.