Re: [xmlblaster-devel] get, qos/history/ at numEntries=1 returns 2!

On 22 Jun 2006 at 16:06, Marcel Ruff wrote:

> At least the first publish could send additionally
>
>   <topic>
>       <queue relating='history' maxEntries='1'/>
>    </topic>

Oh, I didn't realize this was possible.

You know, I hate to complain but I still feel that all the QoS options are spread all
over the docs. The interface.subscribe page says "Here is an overview of all
available subscribe QoS" is not really true ('topic' isn't even mentioned on this
page), and many of the options shown aren't well defined what they do. :-(

>  But I get back 2 entries every time, and
> they come back > oldest first, not newestFirst. >   strange, what if
> you remove the <history> tag?

The same condition, which is why I tried the history option in the first place.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com