Re: [xmlblaster-devel] get, qos/history/ at numEntries=1 returns 2!

Brad Clements wrote:
On 22 Jun 2006 at 16:06, Marcel Ruff wrote:

At least the first publish could send additionally

<topic>
<queue relating='history' maxEntries='1'/>
</topic>

Oh, I didn't realize this was possible.

You know, I hate to complain but I still feel that all the QoS options are spread all over the docs. The interface.subscribe page says "Here is an overview of all available subscribe QoS" is not really true ('topic' isn't even mentioned on this page), and many of the options shown aren't well defined what they do. :-(
What shall i say .... you are right.
But time will come when this is improved ...