From: owner-xmlblaster-devel at server.xmlBlaster.org [mailto:owner-xmlblaster-devel at server.xmlBlaster.org] On Behalf Of Marcel Ruff
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:40 PM
To: xmlblaster-devel at server.xmlBlaster.org
Subject: Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Master/Slave Master Restart

Jonathan Clark wrote:
Marcel,

One other thing that I am noticing. I have a slave connected to the master for a domain and a client connected to the slave subscribing to the masterâs domain.

If the master gets restarted, my client does not get any more messages on the master domain until I restart the slave. The slave reconnects to the master

before the restart with the following message: âXmlBlaster.PingTimer ClusterNode-/node/ecc/] Connected to ecc, no backup messages to flushâ ; however, I

never get any more of the master domain messages. When I restart the slave, master messages appear that were generated well before the slave restart.

Is there a configuration item that would govern the reconnect? Any other thoughts?

Is this a persistent subscribe?