[xmlblaster-devel] c++ test cases

Hi Marcel, Michele

I have been working with xmlBlaster client lib tonight. I have come up
against a couple of things.
Would it be a good idea to keep the copied Global.cpp around if cpp.debug is
true. It makes easier to debug, normal behaviour is to delete it.

I have also had problems with test clients ( I know that it is a moving
target, as I'm working out of cvs) Currently I'm working with TestFailsafe.
It requires the server to be shut down. Fine, though the test case then
falls over when nameserver query fails and assert is thrown, the code is not
expecting the Nameservice query to fail.

I am intending to work progressivly through these examples over the next few
days so I could fix as they come up, I'm just letting you know if you want
to do something about sooner than that.

I notice that implementation is creeping into header files. All functions
are then inline and bloat the library.

Regards

Martin