Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: jacOrb]]

Marcel Ruff wrote:
> This is interesting, why are you using xmldb on top of dbXml?

The XML:DB API is a standardized API for accessing XML Databases.  It's
implemented by several XML databases at this point.  It's basically like
JDBC or ODBC would be for relational.  dbXML provides an XML:DB
implementation to access the server, and for the moment our XML:DB
implementation uses CORBA as a wire protocol... That will change at some
point in the future to SOAP and/or XML-RPC.

>From the error that was described, it's hard to tell what is going on.
It looks like a binding issue, but I'm not completely sure.

-- Tom