[Fwd: [Fwd: jacOrb]]

Hi,
I posted this message on the dbXML list tonight.   Does
anyone here have any ideas?   Has anyone tried to subsitute
OpenOrb?

thanks,

Mark
--- Begin Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,
I have been doing all of my testing with dbXML and
so far everything has gone well.   Tonight, I tried to
integrate xmlBlaster and dbXML.   They both use
corba, xmlBlaster uses jacOrb.   I believe that
dbXML is based on openOrb.   A while back someone
tested dbXML with jacOrb and had it running.

I have two choices:
1) Switch dbXML to jacOrb.
2) Switch out xmlBlaster and replace it with something else.

I don't believe that xmlBlaster can be switched(easily) to
OpenOrb.

Ideas?

thanks,

Mark