Re: [xmlblaster] Testing Protocols

Mohannad wrote:
thanks Zied,
These files will be helpful. However, I need tools for measurement. I used jconsole but I didn't find for example a way to measure the time delay or packet transmission time.

Is there any function in Jconsole will help to support this ?
MBeans -> org.xmlBlaster -> node/xyz/client/aClient/session/1

Here you have very limited possibilities:

Operations: pingClientCallbackServer() -> will ping the client and report the millis needed
Attributes: pingRoundTripDelay -> Double click and you see a chart about the millis needed

Marcel