[xmlblaster] Testing Protocols

Dear Marcel,

I'm new here for using XMLBlaster. I am working with my college in my university on project which depends totally on XMLBlaster package. We need the package for testing several protocols on different operating systems (different objects also) by changing the loads that sent. This will help to decide which protocol is better than other in specific loads.

My doctor in my university suggested to use XMLBlaster since it has powerful capability to monitor the real time and then calculate statistics (e.g number of messages sent in specific time period)
I tried to figure out that capabilities by using jconsole, but I could not find these real time monitoring for my project's goal.

Could you help me to find a way to accomplish our project goal?

Thanks Marcel,

Mohannad