Re: [xmlblaster] Client connection not being restored properly?

Hi David,

if the server side session times out the expected behavior is
that the client goes to dead (what you client seem to do).
That your client recovers from DEAD is not intended
and is considered a bug, see
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.failsafe.html#failsave
The transition (9) and (8) should not happen.

Thanks for reporting best regards Marcel