Re: [xmlblaster] Problems connecting C# Clients

Hmm, the XmlRpc approach is maintained by Cyrille,
Cyrille do you have an idea about this issue?

Francis,
there is another, well tested C# access using
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.c.windowsCE.html
(see http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.csharp.html overview).

It uses all the features of the C SOCKET client libraries (like tunneling callback through the
same socket, zlib streaming compression etc).
Depending on your use case, this socket approach is probably the way to go.

Francis Bernard wrote:
Hello,

when i run the CSharpDrawingDemo, keeping the default values,

http://127.0.0.1:8080/
guest
guest

i get this error.

[ERROR] XmlBlaster operation has failed. - Unable to connect to the remote server
[ERROR] at XmlBlaster.XmlBlasterException.HandleException(Exception ex)
at XmlBlaster.XmlBlasterClient.Connect(String url, String username, String password)
at xmlrpc.Form1.connect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
[ERROR] XmlBlaster operation has failed. - Unable to connect to the remote server
[ERROR] at XmlBlaster.XmlBlasterException.HandleException(Exception ex)
at XmlBlaster.XmlBlasterClient.Subscribe(String topic)
at xmlrpc.Form1.connect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I tried stopping the firewall, no luck.
I tried netstat, and i saw that the xmlblaster server is running and listening on ports: 8080, 7607, 3412, no luck.

my server is started with
> set XMLBLASTER_HOME=D:\xmlBlaster_REL_1_0_7\xmlBlaster
> java -cp %XMLBLASTER_HOME%/lib -jar %XMLBLASTER_HOME%/lib/xmlBlaster.jar
i tried downloading an older version, no luck.

xmlrpc plugin is activated on the xmlblasterplugins.xml

What am i missing ?

Francis

--
Marcel Ruff