[xmlblaster] Problems connecting C# Clients

Hello,

when i run the CSharpDrawingDemo, keeping the default values,

http://127.0.0.1:8080/
guest
guest

i get this error.

[ERROR] XmlBlaster operation has failed. - Unable to connect to the remote server
[ERROR]    at XmlBlaster.XmlBlasterException.HandleException(Exception ex)
   at XmlBlaster.XmlBlasterClient.Connect(String url, String username, String password)
   at xmlrpc.Form1.connect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
[ERROR] XmlBlaster operation has failed. - Unable to connect to the remote server
[ERROR]    at XmlBlaster.XmlBlasterException.HandleException(Exception ex)
   at XmlBlaster.XmlBlasterClient.Subscribe(String topic)
   at xmlrpc.Form1.connect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I tried stopping the firewall, no luck.
I tried netstat, and i saw that the xmlblaster server is running and listening on ports: 8080, 7607, 3412, no luck.

my server is started with
> set XMLBLASTER_HOME=D:\xmlBlaster_REL_1_0_7\xmlBlaster
> java -cp %XMLBLASTER_HOME%/lib -jar %XMLBLASTER_HOME%/lib/xmlBlaster.jar
i tried downloading an older version, no luck.

xmlrpc plugin is activated on the xmlblasterplugins.xml

What am i missing ?

Francis