Re: [xmlblaster] Updating single message

David R Robison wrote:
I'm sure this is simple... What I want to do is have a topic with a single message. When I post a new message, I want the single message replace with the new message for the same topic. I've tried setting the queue and cache size to 1 but then I get overflows on the queue. Any thoughts? David

Please set the history depth to one, see

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/interface.publish.html#administrative

You can try

java javaclients.HelloWorldPublish -numPublish 100 -queue/history/maxEntries 1

and use the jconsole -> MBeans -> org.xmlBlaster -> node -> ... -> topic -> Hello
to verify.

regards Marcel