Re: [xmlblaster] Failed C# HelloWorld demo

Hi Mike,
I am really not familiar with the activex bridge. I tried to build it
the same way you described. The activex/bin Directory was filled after
the build without the need of running the packager. So I don't know if
something went wrong in your build.

The programmer of the activeX stuff will be back in about two weeks
time, so if you are patient you will get a more satisfactory answer then.

Regards
Michele