[xmlblaster] Failed C# HelloWorld demo

Hello, I am a new user of xmlBlaster. I have just joined the mailing list to see if anyone throw any light on this problem?  I am trying to get a simple "HelloWorld" demo going in C#.

Here is the start of the source code:

using System;
using System.IO;
namespace demo
{
   class XmlBlasterCSharp
   {
      [STAThread]
      static void Main(string[] args)
      {
         XmlScriptAccess.XmlScriptAccessClass xmlBlaster;
         xmlBlaster = new XmlScriptAccess.XmlScriptAccessClass();
         string[] argArr = {  "-protocol", "SOCKET",
                                    "-dispatch/connection/plugin/socket/hostname", "111.111.1.1",
                                    "-dispatch/connection/plugin/socket/port", "1111"
                                 };
         xmlBlaster.initArgs(argArr);
         . . .

This produces the result:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in mscorlib.dll

...at the point where it calls xmlBlaster.initArgs(argArr); (Actually any xmlBlaster call seems to have this effect)

I made xmlScriptAccess using the commands:

C:\xmlBlaster>build -DJRE_HOME="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_07" activex

and (because the axbridge\bin folder was empty after this):

C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\bin>packager -clsid {D824B185-AE3C-11D6-ABF5-00B0D07B8581} -out
 "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_07\axbridge\bin" -reg C:\xmlBlaster\build.tmp\xmlBlasterActiveX.jar org.xmlBlaster.client.activex.XmlScriptAccess

Thanks for any help,

Michael J. Stevens

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY