Re: [xmlblaster] Excellent work! But I have a question :-)

I've decided to try using the http javascript method to communicate with the server (like in the
systeminfo dhtml example). Basically, I will have a C# form which has a mshtml webcontrol item
which contains the javascript logic to communicate with the server. Then when messages are passed
from the server to the webcontrol, the control will notify the C# application.

By doing this, I can avoid writing an additional code on the server side as the javascript
communicates with the existing servlets provided by xmlBlaster.

I've looked at the applet javadocs and I was wondering if it is possible to do asyncronous
callbacks using different languages like C# and Java?

Thanks.