[xmlblaster] can't start jmxgui

Title: can't start jmxgui

I've been trying to start the jmxgui. To do this I understand I must start the server with xmlBlaster/jmx/XmlBlasterAdaptor=true in the properties file. But when I do so, I get an exception on server startup:

javax.management.ReflectionException: The MBean class could not be loaded by the context classloader
        at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanInstantiatorImpl.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanInstantiatorImpl.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.createMBean(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.createMBean(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.createMBean(Unknown Source)
        at org.xmlBlaster.util.admin.extern.JmxWrapper.startXmlBlasterConnector(JmxWrapper.java:253)

The class it's trying to load is:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org/xmlBlaster/util/admin/extern/XmlBlasterConnector

But it is there in my class path. (that is, it's in xmlBlaster.jar).

I am using xmlBlaster V.1.0.4 and running Java 5.0 under WindowsXP.

Could you help me out? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Also, I can't find were you explain what I would need to do to add my own plug-ins to the JMXGUI - if I can get it to work that is.

Thank you in advance.

Marshall