[xmlblaster] Newbie question about QoS

Hi,

I need your help on getting the oldest message in the
xmlBlaster and only retrieve one.

Here is the definition of MessageUnit.
MsgUnit[] msgUnits =
conn.get(xmlGetKey.toXml(),"<qos><querySpec
type='QueueQuery'><![CDATA[maxEntries=1&maxSize=-1&consumable=true&waitingDelay=0]]></querySpec></qos>");

I did get one message, but not sure if it is the
oldest one.

The application that I am working on processes the
messages based on the time of messages entering the
system.

Please point me to the right directory. BTW, is there
any programing reference doc about xmlblaster?

Many thanks for your help.

Charles