Re: [xmlblaster] When does a topic get marked dead?

Hi Michele,

Right now, we're using PubSub, all clients are connected before a publish
(losing the odd message is ok in our environment) and we are setting the
isVolatile() on all messages as well.

Shouldn't setting the volatile flag (as we're already doing) cause the
topics to get destroyed right away?

Limiting the number of topics isn't an option at this moment, but
we'll probably start moving in that general direction going forward.

--
David Kerry