Re: [xmlblaster] MySQL

Greetings Michele

Sorry I sent this before I got the note about
the format...

Its better to have the space inserted in code anyway me thinks...

Thanks for the quick response etc....

Regards

Michele Laghi wrote:
Ok,
now it is not necessary to insert a space before "not null" anymore.

Michele

Peter Bennett wrote:

Greetings Michele

Sorry to have to point this out but you need to add a space
in between the field type and the new keyAttr value....

It would be best to do it when the var is being set...

It is tested for null... If it is not null add a space in front.

Otherwise the config file mapping will need to be in this format...

keyAttr=" not null"

Regards