[xmlblaster] Re: using XmlBlaster and FTP

Valadez Villalpando Veronica wrote:

To whom it may concern,

I would like to know how XmlBlaster can be communicated through FTP, and I will appreciate if you could send me a specific example where XmlBlaster utilizes FTP for exchange of messages .

Thank you in advance for your kind help,

    Verónica Valadez.

Hi,

we currently offer no ftp support.

Adding ftp support is done by coding a protocol plugin and register
it in xmlBlasterPlugins.xml and xmlBlaster.properties - thats it.

See

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/protocol.html

Probably the XmlRpc plugin is a good base to take
a copy from and change it to ftp, see

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/protocol.xmlrpc.html
and directories
 xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/protocol/xmlrpc
 xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/client/protocol/xmlrpc