RE: [xmlblaster] xmlBlasterClient.pl: SessionId '' is invalid + p atch

Hi, thanks for all the help, and quick replies.
I'm still a little confused about some of this documentation on sending the
connection message. Your example message has this parameter:

   <queue relating='callback' maxEntries='1000' maxBytes='4000000'
onOverflow='deadMessage'>
      <callback type='IOR' sessionId='4e56890ghdFzj0' pingInterval='10000'
          retries='-1' delay='10000' oneway='false' dispatchPlugin='undef'>
         IOR:10000010033200000099000010....
         <burstMode collectTime='400' />
         <compress type='gzip' minSize='3000'/>
         <ptp>true</ptp>
      </callback>
   </queue>

and the return message has all of this information except the compress type
and the ptp fields, and no additional information. Is the sessionID
'4e56890ghdFzj0' listed here the secret sessionID ? Is the client supposed
to randomly generate this ID before it makes the connection?

Thanks again for your patience and assistance.
-Forrest Osterman