Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlasterClient.pl: SessionId '' is invalid + p atch

Madere, Colin wrote:

He's using the Java socket libs.  Working on a simple applet that doesn't
require the xmlBlaster jar files and such.

A successful connect() returns the secret sessionId which must be used in any subsequent call.
You need to extract it from the ConnectReturnQos by using our parser and:

  this.sessionId = connectReturnQos.getSecretSessionId();

of grepping it yourself.
See http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/interface.connect.html
how the xml markup looks like.
(In xmlBlaster/src/c/socket/xmlBlasterAccessUnparsed.c:432 i do it
if you use the current cvs version)

best regards

Marcel