[xmlblaster] Transactional pub/sub

Hi-

Is anyone doing any work on transactional messaging in xmlBlaster?  I
have a requirement in my system which may require a scenario where I
publish multiple messages to xmlBlaster, but they shouldn't actually
send until I commit the messages.  This would ensure that all messages
are committed to the bus together, or none are.

If no one is working on this, I may take this on in the not-too-distant
future, as this will be important to me.  Thanks.

-David-