[xmlblaster] About use asynchronous method invocation mechanism in XMLBlaster

 Hello, sir!
    The current corba dirver in xmlBlaster use synchronous CORBA method invocation
to implement communication between client and xmlBlaster Server.
    XMLBlaster is actually an asynchronous architecture for application integration in
my opinion. But the asynchronous architecture is achieved through synchronous method
invocation.
    The CORBA Messaging provides asynchronous method invocation. I think we can use this
asynchronous mechanism to implement xmlBlaster. Maybe performance can be achieved by using
asynchronous mechanism to implement xmlBlaster CORBA driver.
    My question is as follows:
    (1)Does this idea practically?
    (2) are there any MOM use asynchronous mechanism in their underware transprotation level?

ÍøÒ×VIPÊÕ·ÑÓÊÏä ³É¹¦ÈËÊ¿µÄ×î¼ÑÑ¡Ôñ£¡          http://vip.163.com/
¸öÈË¿Õ¼äÕæÇé»ØÀ¡£¬ÀËÂþµçÓ°Ãâ·Ñ¿´£¡           http://www.nease.net