Re: [xmlblaster] Some QOS Questions

Adam,

hey, good papers, we may publish a copy on our site, if you agree.

A few notes from my site:
The  </isDurable> stores the message via the Persistence Interface in
either FileDriver or Xindice, the default is not durable, the message is
lost, when the server goes down.

The </isVolatile> brings the server to delete the message, after it has
been delivered. This has nothing todo with durability. The default is not
volatile. Please note that volatile messages force high load of the server
since it has to add and remove every message to the DOM-Tree in the
server.

hang on!

regards

Heinrich