[xmlblaster] Some QOS Questions

As I'm figuring the ins-n-outs of xmlBlaster I'm trying to put together
a presentation on the topic.  I've posted the slides I have so far
concerning QOS at ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/xmlBlaster.pdf  I'd
appreciate it if someone would take a look and offer their opinion on
the accuracy, although there isn't much there yet.

But I've come up with a few questions that the documentation seems iffy
about -

1 - Does the sender of the message actually set the "<sender></sender>"
tags or are these added when the message is recieved?

2 - Does the priority tags really have any effect?  On the order the
messages are delivered, etc...?

3 - On a published message the examples in XMLQoS show an XPATH
statement in the <destination> tags.  Is this actually used?  I though
XPATH queries were run against the keys of queued messages?
This message undoubtedly processed by the purely benevolent "US
Department of Homeland Security",  but don't worry... they're
only goal is to protect life, liberty and the pursuit of property.